Submit your free application today and send us your official university transcripts.
- 4-year regionally accredited bachelor’s degree
- Submitted online application to Indiana Teachers
- Completed online questionnaire (sent via email after you apply)
- U.S. citizenship or lawful, permanent residence
How to Enroll Video
Work toward becoming eligible to teach, at your own pace, by completing your online coursework.
Testing and Training Requirements:
- Passing Pearson CORE and/or ETS Praxis Exam Scores
- Classroom Readiness Training
- CPR Certificate
- Youth Suicide Prevention Certificate
Begin teaching in the classroom for three academic years, while earning full benefits and pay.
- Obtain T2T Permit
- Complete Excellence in Learning
- Submit 30 Field-Based Experience Hours
- Receive Recommendation from Field Supervisor/Principal
Earn your official Practitioner License upon successful completion of the program.
- Teach One Additional Year
- Complete Remaining Program Requirements
- Receive Letter of Completion & Transcript of Completed Coursework
- Apply for Practitioner License
DOWNLOAD HOW-TO GUIDE