Texas Teachers of Tomorrow, LLC a Houston, TX-based Educational Services and IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10627 Software Developer.
Job duties include:
• Develop Single-Page Web Applications with HTML5, Typescript, Aurelia
• Develop applications in Microsoft Technology Stack with .Net Core, C#
• Build and utilize RESTful API’s
• Build end-user software with rich user experience
• Maintain Code Libraries for modular, scalable code
• Debug existing code and troubleshoot for issues
• Program T-SQL using relational databases with Microsoft SQL Server
• Develop and maintain Stored Procedures, Functions and Views
• Collaboration with DevOps on build and installer challenges
• Maintain accurate, daily updates of progress to Scrum team
• Produce technical and application documentation
• Insightful unit tests to cover your code
• Follow Change and Release Management processes.
• Participate in Sprint backlog grooming with the team to clarify and size stories
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle in a team environment
• Assist support analysts with issues they are unable to resolve
Master’s degree in Computer Science,
IT or related with at least 12 months of experience.
Salary from $90,522 to $95,000.
Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.