JOB ID 10467: (Software Engineer)
Texas Teachers of Tomorrow, LLC, a Houston, TX based IT Solutions firm. Multiple openings for Software Engineer
Job duties include:
• Design, develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
• Develop applications in Microsoft Technology Stack with .Net Core, C#, develop solutions to diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing OOPS concepts
• Involve in the whole life cycle, maintenance, rewrite. Determine design methodologies and tool sets and conduct tests.
• Create, deploy, release applications, APIs and Web Services hosted in the cloud using Microsoft Azure.
• Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
• Study, establish connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers, with tools like Azure SQL Server, SSIS, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Language like T-SQL to interact with Database using Queries, Functions, User tables, SQL Views and Stored Procedures.
• Support to users 24/7 attending tickets created through Help Desk.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engg, Computation, IT or related with at least 60 months of experience. Send resume to: Suzanne.Solomon@teachersoftomorrow.org, including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.