Submit your free application today and send us your official university transcripts.
- 4-year regionally accredited bachelor’s degree
- 2.5+ GPA overall
- Submit online application to Arizona Teachers
- Complete online questionnaire (sent via email after you apply)
How to Enroll Video
Work toward becoming eligible to teach, at your own pace, by completing your online coursework.
Classroom Preparation and Training Requirements:
- Choose Certification Area
- Complete Classroom Readiness Training
- Complete Structured English Immersion Course
- Complete Field-Based Experience Hours
How to Become Eligible Video
Begin teaching in the classroom on your Alternative Teaching Certificate, while earning full benefits and pay.
- Obtain Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Complete Excellence in Teaching and Learning Coursework
- Pass Required State Exams
- Fulfill Time-Taught Requirement
Earn your official Standard Teaching Certificate upon successful completion of the program.
- Complete Remaining Program Requirements
- Receive Institutional Recommendation
- Receive Transcript of Completed Coursework
- Apply for Standard Teaching Certificate