Submit your free application today and send us your official university transcripts.
- 4-year regionally accredited bachelor’s degree
- Submitted online application to Michigan Teachers
- Completed online questionnaire (sent via email after you apply)
- U.S. citizenship or lawful, permanent residence
Work toward becoming eligible to teach, at your own pace, by completing your online coursework.
Testing and Training Requirements:
EXPLORE ENDORSEMENT AREAS
Begin teaching in the classroom for three academic years, while earning full benefits and pay.
- Obtain Interim Teaching Certificate
- Complete Additional Coursework
- Receive Recommendation from Field Supervisor/Principal
- Fulfill time-taught requirement
Earn your official Standard Certificate upon successful completion of the program.
- Complete Remaining Program Requirements
- Receive Letter of Completion & Transcript of Completed Coursework
- Apply for Standard Certificate
- Add Endorsement Areas to Your Certificate! (Optional)
ADD ENDORSEMENT AREAS