Submit your free application today and send us your official university transcripts.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree with a 2.7+ GPA
- Submitted online application to North Carolina Teachers
- Completed online questionnaire (sent via email after you apply)
- Signed Offer of Admission
How to Enroll Video
Work toward becoming eligible to teach, at your own pace, by completing your online coursework.
Testing and Training Requirements:
- Choose Licensure Area
- Begin Online Training
- Pass Applicable State Licensure Exams
- Receive Form RL
How to Become Eligible Video
Begin teaching in the classroom for three academic years, while earning full benefits and pay.
- Obtain Residency License
- Complete Additional Coursework & Submit edTPA Portfolio
- Receive Recommendation from Field Supervisor/Principal
- Fulfill Time-Taught Requirement
Earn your official Initial Professional Educator License upon successful completion of the program.
- Complete Remaining Program Requirements
- Receive Letter of Completion
- Receive Transcript of Completed Coursework
- Apply for Initial Professional Educator License